- Child Care Answers (CCA): community and corporate child care resource and referral program serving over 10,000 families annually with a provider database of more than 3,000 contacts
- Family Child Care Homes: sponsorship of 100 homes serving over 1,100 children annually
- Training: Child Development Associate (CDA) credential classes for community child care providers and Day Nursery staff offered throughout the year, as well as a variety of 2- to 3-hour child care workshops
- Child Care Orientation: 8-hour introductory class for licensed child care providers and Day Nursery staff offered monthly
- Mentoring Program: offered on a limited basis to licensed child care home providers and registered ministries, leading participants toward licensure and accreditation
- Minimum Standards Certification: provides information on minimum standards requirements to legally exempt child care providers who accept child care vouchers. To qualify for voucher reimbursement, these providers must meet criteria as defined by law. This program conducts inspections of these child care providers annually.