Day Nursery has been educating the youngest children of Indianapolis for over 100 years. As a non-profit organization of professional staff and volunteers, Day Nursery’s mission is to assure excellent early care and education for young children in central Indiana.
We’re looking for people who understand the importance of early childhood education and are able to translate that into the classroom. We offer great benefits to all employees who work at least 30 hours a week. The program includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available for you and your family after 30 days of employment
- 401(K) savings opportunities with up to a 5% employer match after 1 year of service
- Life and disability insurance at no cost to you after 1 year of service.
- 40 – 60 % discount on child care rates
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Up to 18 days of paid vacation per year that begins accruing after 90 days.
- 125 savings plan for child care, medical, and dental expenses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Jobs are posted internally, allowing for advancement opportunities
- Financial Assistance – Up to 90% educational assistance to complete your CDA, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Salary Increases for completion of CDA, AA, BA